Although we still have much work to do to be fully accessible, we do offer the following and welcome you to the museum. We will update this page as we make improvements.
- Access to the main entrance consists of a gravel parking lot with an adjacent staircase leading to a gravel path, with a gradual downhill slope.
- The main entrance is at the top of a large curved double staircase.
- With advance notice, staff can welcome you via an alternate entrance.
- The main floor consists of wide hallways and doorways.
- The second floor is accessed by a curving staircase. Photos, both digital and printed, are available in the front hallway.
- Staff members are available to share stories and historical information about site.
- Seating is available for visitors both inside the house and on the grounds.